MLN SOLAR SYSTEMS PVT LTD
SOLAR CAPTIVE INVESTMENT PLANTS
10 MW-SOLAR PARK
Kasturinaidupalli (V) Kondapur(M), Nellure Dist, AP
1 MW and above multiple plants at one place
Generate your own green power with pride from Solar Plant
Save Money and Save our planet
WHAT IS A SOLAR PARK? A Solar Park is a concentrated zone of solar development that includes megawatts (“MW”) of generation capacity. One or more pieces of land in close proximity are designated and pre-permitted as a Solar Park. It also has the potential of decreasing the cost of solar power significantly due to economies of scale
Key project drivers
- Security of Energy Supply
- Energy Access
- Electricity Price Escalation
- Demand Management
- Reducing Electricity Tariffs for Solar
- Ready to use land with clear title
- Pooling substation set up
- Approach road to the site
- Common bore well, Transmission lines
- Solar periphery fencing for site
- Power evacuation arrangements from pooling sub-station
- Continuous power supply to Entrepreneur’s existing unit.
- Need not procure land for individual solar plant.
- Need not create infrastructure facilities.
- M/s. GM Solar System , Hyderabad facilitator will obtain all required approvals, arrange EPC contractors, procure the equipment,
commission the plant, maintain and run the plant under AMC.
- Entrepreneur need not employ any personnel.
- Entrepreneur need not spend any of his/her time insupervision, marketing, administration etc.
- Identification of land
- Civil survey
- Site layout
- Approvals from APSPDCL, Power evacuation
- Approval from Local Authorities
- Approvals from Dist. Industries Center under Single Window System
- Factories Dept. Approval
- Pollution Control Board Approval
- Town Planning Approval
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report
- Identification of EPC contractor and procurement of equipment
- Installation and Commissioning of the plant
- Supervision of Power generation
- Maintenance of the plant under AMC
G.N. MOORTHY, Executive Director
- An young and energetic professional having 20 years of experience in Project and Finance Management.
- Provided Financial consultancy to as many as 400 projects in the states of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
- Has very good exposure to Power Generation & Distribution Utilities.
- Has rich experience in Public Relations, Personnel Management, General Administration and Financial Management.
- Is a Director of several Solar Power projects.
M.V. Brahmanada Rao – Financial Advisor
Chartered Accountant with 35 years of experience in Industrial Financing
Former Executive Director of A P S F C
Pooling Switch Yard
Evacuation line from transformer to substation
Roads & Drainage
Fencing or compound wall
|PRODUCTION||UNITS GENERATION||COST OF UNIT Rs.|
|ACCELARATORY DEPRICIATION BENEFIT 1ST YEAR = 40% TAX BENEFIT||Rs|
|5,00,000 X 40% =2,00,00,000 X30%||60,00,000|
|AFTER 10 YEARS LOAN COMPLITED, INCOME GENERATION YEARLY =||74,00,000|
|MONTHLY INCOME GENERATE||616667|
|REDUCED CMD CHARGES|
Term loan can be repaid in – 10 years
Capital can be recovered in – 10 years
25% INVESTMENT SUBSIDY (2015-20 AP State industries Policy)
Life of the plant – 25 years